Terms & Conditions
The information published on this website is for general purposes only. Dependence you place on information from this website is strictly at your own risk. Greenmor does not warrant that any information obtained from this website is free from virus or other faults, defects or typographical error. Greenmor will not be liable for any damages or injuries that result from the use of information from this site.
All commercial/contractual terms are offered by and agreed to between Greenmor and you alone. The commercial/contractual terms include without limitation price, taxes, shipping costs, payment methods, payment terms, date, period and mode of delivery, warranties related to products and services and after sales services related to products and services accepted at the time of order placement.
- Registration: To enable you to place an order from our website, you need to first register yourself online at the website portal by providing details as specified therein, including your name, email address, residential address, telephone number, mobile number, etc. Before you confirm and share your details, you agree that you are 18 years or above and that all information provided by is accurate, current and complete during the registration process and to update such information to keep it accurate, current and complete. Further, you accept that offers related to Greenmor may be shared with you by SMS/Email.
Your Greenmor Account will be created for your use only, based upon the personal information you provide to us. You may have only one Greenmor Account and are not permitted to create multiple accounts. If, you provide false details or have multiple accounts, Greenmor reserves all rights to blacklist (and only after verification, reinstate) your account without being liable to notify you or for any compensation.
- Password and Security: You are required to maintain secrecy about your password which you have entered at the time of registering on our website. You will be responsible for all orders that are generated from your account and will be held liable for the payment for all such orders. In case of unauthorized access/activity from your account, you will immediately notify us.
- Coupons & Offers: Greenmor Coupons cannot be clubbed with any other offers. Please submit the coupon code at the time of check out while ordering online, or mention the code while placing your order on phone or any other way. Discounts are exclusive of taxes. All offers and discounts will have limited validity and terms as mentioned in the relevant mode of communication of such offers/coupons.
- Delivery: It shall be the responsibility of the customer to ensure that delivery instructions are clear and concise. Once delivered according to instructions, Greenmor will accept no responsibility for any subsequent loss or damage. Normal time for delivery shall be anywhere between 2 days to 10 days, in normal circumstances without any restriction of movement imposed by authorities, depending upon distance between despatch and delivery points. Though we shall use our best efforts to meet the scheduled delivery time, however, it does not guarantee these delivery timelines in every case. Greenmor shall not have any liability to customers if any part of the customer’s order fails to meet in whole or in part the scheduled delivery time. Online delivery shall be limited to the delivery area updated from time to time. Goods and services you purchase from Greenmor are intended for your personal use and you represent that the same are not for resale.
- Warranty: Without prejudice to the warranties made hereinabove, Greenmor is not responsible for any allergies to anyone ordering products from our website or otherwise. Greenmor is also not responsible for any damage caused to our products during transportation.
- Using Payment Gateways: You might be required to provide your credit or debit card details to the approved payment gateways while making the payment. In this regard, you agree to provide correct and accurate credit/ debit card details to the approved payment gateways for availing the Services. You shall not use the credit/ debit card which is not lawfully owned by you, i.e. in any transaction, you must use your own credit/ debit card. The information provided by you will not be utilized or shared with any third party unless required in relation to fraud verifications or by law, regulation or court order. You will be solely responsible for the security and confidentiality of your credit/ debit card details. We expressly disclaim all liabilities that may arise as a consequence of any unauthorized use of your credit/ debit card.
- Order Confirmation and Updates: All orders by default are considered confirmed. However, upon your successful completion of booking an order, we may contact you on the number provided by you to confirm the details of the order, the price to be paid and the estimated delivery time. Additionally, we may also contact you to inform and confirm any change in the order, due to availability or unavailability or change in price of the order. Please note change or confirmation of the order shall be treated as final. It is clarified that Greenmor reserves the right to not to process your order in the event you are unavailable on the phone at the time we call you for confirming the order and such event the provisions of the cancellation and refund policy below shall be applicable.
- Currency& Payment Mode: All payments made against the purchases/services on the website by you shall be compulsorily in Indian Rupees (INR) only. The website will not facilitate transactions with respect to any other form of currency w.r.t. any purchases. You can pay by :
- Credit Card/ Debit Card/Net Banking;
- Paytm and other wallets;
- UPI transfer
- Google Pay
Governing law and dispute resolution