1. Account Terms
- To access and use the services, you must register for a Greenmor account (“Account”) by providing your full legal name, current address, phone number, a valid email address, and any other information indicated as required. Greenmor may reject your application for an Account, or cancel an existing Account, for any reason, in our sole discretion.
- You acknowledge that Greenmor will use the email address provided by you or as updated by you from time to time as the primary method for communication with you. Your communications with Greenmor can only be authenticated if they come from your primary Account email address.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure. Greenmor cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to maintain the security of your Account and password.
- A breach or violation of any term in the Terms of Service, as determined in the sole discretion of Greenmor may result in an immediate termination of your services.
- Subject to section 2.1(2), the person signing up for the service by opening an Account will be the contracting party (“Reseller”) for the purposes of our Terms of Service and will be the person who is authorized to use any corresponding Account we may provide to the Reseller in connection with the service.
- Your Greenmor Website can only be associated with one Reseller.
- Submission of documents for Reseller registration does not guarantee being a Reseller. Greenmor has the right to reject a submission without offering reasons for the same. If a registration amount has been paid and in case the registration has not been accepted, Greenmor will refund the amount after deduction of processing fees, if any.
- PAN is required for the Reseller to be eligible for concessional rate of deduction of TDS.
2.2 Domain Names
- A domain name will be associated with the Reseller as long as the Account is operative through paid subscription or in case of Free plan, as long as the terms of the plan are met. Automatic renewal of subscription will not take place and the Reseller is required to update Greenmor on the continuation of the use of the website by making a payment at least 5 days prior to expiry of plan, else Greenmor is free to withdraw the domain from the Reseller. In case of the Free plan, if the minimum sale threshold of Rs. 25000/- per month is not full filled within a 25 days of start of plan, Greenmor has the option of withdrawing the domain if the Reseller does not opt for paid plan.
- The domains will always be owned and managed by Greenmor.
- If the Reseller wants to exit Greenmor Services and take ownership of the domain, the Reseller will have to pay Greenmor an amount equivalent to 2 months of Sales Revenue on the said website or Rs. 50000/- , whichever is higher. The purchase has to be made at least 5 days prior to expiry of the Account, else Greenmor will be free to withdraw the domain and put it to any other use as deemed fit.
- All Greenmor Resellers are bound by the prices and profit margins set by Greenmor for the products listed on their websites.
- All communication to Reseller and his/her customers will be via Greenmor’s Email address. Reseller may add his/her Mobile number on the Website in case the customer wants to communicate via WhatsApp or call.
- Reseller will be required to submit designs of logo/artwork and copyright material for the website. Greenmor will not continue the use of these designs/text after the account of the Reseller Account is terminated. If the artwork, logos and or copyrighting material is developed by Greenmor, Reseller will not have any authority to use them after termination of their account.
2.4 Website Management and Promotion
- On launching of the website, the Reseller is required to carry out activities to promote and amplify sales on the website to bring in a minimum sales of Rs. 25000/- per month.
- Resellers are free to promote their sites on legitimate platforms using the product pictures published on their websites as long as their accounts are active on Greenmor.
- Greenmor is not obligated to provide any content for marketing or promotion of the Reseller’s website. Greenmor can carry out its own promotions using the Reseller’s website and its content, as it may deem fit without consent from the Reseller.
- If a Reseller wants to offer promotional discounts to its customers, the discount amount will be deducted from the Reseller’s margins.
- Greenmor will manage the back-end activities of the website. For this purpose, it may hire or outsource the management to a third party without informing the Reseller.
- Greenmor may offer paid services such as SEO, Online Marketing, etc., to its Resellers at a cost it deems fit.
- Greenmor may promote or advertise via various formats on the Website without any prior notice to the Reseller.
- On activation of Account, a Reseller may be allowed access to a Greenmor Panel where he/she may have access to various reports and billing details related to his/her Website. Greenmor may not necessarily provide access to the panel and only make available the report(s) and bills via e-mail as per its discretion.
- Greenmor may restrict the features of the panel as per the Reseller account status.
- The reimbursement cycle of profits to Reseller will be of 30 days from the start of the account. The profits will be distributed (minus the deductions, if any) within 7 days of completion of the cycle to the registered bank account of the Reseller.
- Any discrepancies in payments must be brought to notice of Greenmor within 3 days of receiving the payment. In case, no payment where due is received, Greenmor must be notified within 3 days of completion of due date for reimbursement.
3. General Conditions
- Technical support in respect of the Services is only provided to Greenmor Users.
- The Terms of Service shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of India, without regard to principles of conflicts of laws.
- You acknowledge and agree that Greenmor may amend these Terms of Service at any time by posting the relevant amended and restated Terms of Service on Greenmor’s website, available at https://greenmor.in/terms and such amendments to the Terms of Service are effective as of the date of posting. Your continued use of the Services after the amended Terms of Service are posted to Greenmor’s website constitutes your agreement to, and acceptance of, the amended Terms of Service. If you do not agree to any changes to the Terms of Service, do not continue to use the Service.
- You may not use the Greenmor Services for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws), the laws applicable to you in your customer’s jurisdiction, or the laws of India. You will comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations in your use of the Service and your performance of obligations under the Terms of Service.
- You shall not purchase search engine or other pay per click keywords (such as Google Ads), or domain names that use Greenmor or Greenmor trademarks and/or variations and misspellings thereof.
- You understand that your Materials (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
- The Terms of Service may be available in languages other than English. To the extent of any inconsistencies or conflicts between these English Terms of Service and Greenmor’s Terms of Service available in another language, the most current English version of the Terms of Service at https://greenmor.in/terms will prevail. Any disputes arising out of these Terms of Service will be resolved in English unless otherwise determined by Greenmor (acting in its sole discretion) or as required by applicable law.
- In case of a sad event of demise of the Reseller, the Reseller account will become invalid. If the legal heir wishes to continue the Resellership, he/she should apply afresh. Upon verifying the documents and on availability of the said domain, Greenmor may transfer the domain to the heir’s account. Greenmor does not have any liability whatsoever to the heir if the said domain has already been put to any other use.
- If any provision, or portion of the provision, in these Terms of Service is, for any reason, held to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable in any respect, then such invalidity, illegality or unenforceability will not affect any other provision (or the unaffected portion of the provision) of the Terms of Service, and the Terms of Service will be construed as if such invalid, illegal or unenforceable provision, or portion of the provision, had never been contained within the Terms of Service.
4. Greenmor Rights
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the services for any reason, without notice at any time. Not all Services and features are available in every jurisdiction and we are under no obligation to make any services or features available in any jurisdiction.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Materials and suspend or terminate Accounts if we determine in our sole discretion that the goods or services offered via a Website, or the Materials uploaded or posted to a Website, violate our Terms of Service.
- Verbal or written abuse of any kind (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Greenmor customer, Greenmor employee, member, or officer will result in immediate Account termination.
- Greenmor does not pre-screen Materials and it is in our sole discretion to refuse or remove any Materials from the Service, including your Website.
- We reserve the right to provide our services to your competitors and make no promise of exclusivity in any particular market segment. You further acknowledge and agree that Greenmor employees and contractors may also be Greenmor customers/merchants and that they may compete with you, although they may not use your Confidential Information in doing so.
- In the event of a dispute regarding Account ownership, we reserve the right to request documentation to determine or confirm Account ownership. Documentation may include, but is not limited to, a scanned copy of your business license, government issued photo ID, the last four digits of the credit card on file, your status as an employee of an entity, etc.
- Greenmor retains the right to determine, in our sole judgment, rightful Account ownership and transfer an Account to the rightful Reseller. If we are unable to reasonably determine the rightful Reseller, without prejudice to our other rights and remedies, Greenmor reserves the right to temporarily disable an Account until resolution has been determined between the disputing parties.
- “Confidential Information” shall include, but shall not be limited to, any and all information associated with a party’s business and not publicly known, including specific business information, technical processes and formulas, software, customer lists, prospective customer lists, names, addresses and other information regarding customers and prospective customers, product designs, sales, costs (including any relevant processing fees), price lists, and other unpublished financial information, business plans and marketing data, and any other confidential and proprietary information, whether or not marked as confidential or proprietary. Greenmor’s Confidential Information includes all information that you receive relating to us, or to the services that is not known to the general public including information related to our security program and practices.
- Each party agrees to use the other party’s Confidential Information solely as necessary for performing its obligations under these Terms of Service.
6. Limitation of Liability
- You expressly understand and agree that, to the extent permitted by applicable laws, Greenmor shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses resulting from the use of or inability to use the service.
- To the extent permitted by applicable laws, in no event shall Greenmor or our suppliers be liable for lost profits or any special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with our site, our Services or these Terms of Service (however arising including negligence). You agree to indemnify and hold us and (as applicable) our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, Greenmor partners, officers, directors, agents, employees, and suppliers harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents it incorporates by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
- Your use of the Services is at your sole risk. The Services are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any warranty or condition, express, implied or statutory.
- Greenmor does not warrant that the services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
- Greenmor does not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the Services will be accurate or reliable.
- Greenmor is not responsible for any of your tax obligations or liabilities related to the use of Greenmor’s services.
- Greenmor does not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other materials purchased or obtained by you through the services will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Services will be corrected.
7. Waiver, Severability, and Complete Agreement
The failure of Greenmor to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of the Terms of Service, including all terms and conditions and other documents it incorporates by reference, is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be contrary to law, such provision shall be changed and interpreted so as to best accomplish the objectives of the original provision to the fullest extent allowed by law, and the remaining provision of the Terms of Service shall remain in full force and effect.
The Terms of Service, including the documents it incorporates by reference, constitute the entire agreement between you and Greenmor and govern your use of the Services and your Account, superseding any prior agreements between you and Greenmor (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
8. Intellectual Property and Customer Content
- We do not claim any intellectual property rights over the Materials you provide to the Greenmor Service. All Materials you upload to your GreenmorWebsite remains yours
- By uploading Materials, you agree: (a) to allow other internet users to view the Materials you post publicly to your Website; (b) to allow Greenmor to Website, and in the case of Materials you post publicly, display and use your Materials; and (c) that Greenmor can, at any time, review and delete all the Materials submitted to its service, although Greenmor is not obligated to do so.
- You retain ownership over all Materials that you upload to the Website; however, by making your Website public, you agree to allow others to view Materials that you post publicly to your Website. You are responsible for compliance of the Materials with any applicable laws or regulations.
- Greenmor shall have the non-exclusive right and license to use the names, trademarks, service marks and logos associated with your Website to promote the Service.
- Greenmor is not obligated to share customer data with the Resellers. All data acquired by any transaction on the Website, remains property of Greenmor.
9. Payment of Fees
- You will pay the Fees applicable to your subscription to Online Service (“Subscription Fees”) and any other applicable fees, including but not limited to applicable fees relating to the value of sales made through your Website when using all payment providers other than Greenmor Payments (“Transaction Fees”), and any fees relating to your purchase or use of any products or services such provided by Greenmor. Together, the Subscription Fees, Transaction Fees and the Additional Fees are referred to as the “Fees”.
- Subscription Fees are paid in advance and will be billed in 30 day intervals (each such date, a “Billing Date”). Transaction Fees and Additional Fees will be charged from time to time at Greenmor’s discretion. You will be charged on each Billing Date for all outstanding Fees that have not previously been charged. Fees will appear on an invoice, which will be sent to the Reseller via the email provided. As well, an invoice will appear on the Account page of your Website’s administration console. Users have approximately two weeks to bring up and settle any issues with the billing of Subscription Fees.
- Greenmor reserves the right to terminate your Account if the Fees are not paid before the due date.
4. All applicable taxes will be charged or deducted from the payable amount. If any exemption is sought, a valid document to prove such exemption must be submitted before the transaction is processed.
10. Cancellation and Termination
- You may cancel your Account and terminate the Terms of Service at any time by contacting Greenmor Support and then following the specific instructions indicated to you in Greenmor’s response.
- Upon termination of the Services by either party for any reason:
- Greenmor will stop providing you the Services and you will no longer be able to access your Account;
- Unless otherwise provided in the Terms of Service, you will not be entitled to any refunds of any Fees, pro-rata or otherwise;
- Any outstanding balance owed to Greenmor for your use of the Services through the effective date of such termination will immediately become due and payable in full; and
- Your Website will be put to any other use as Greenmor deems fit in case you do not opt and pay for the domain transfer.
- Fraud: Without limiting any other remedies, Greenmor may suspend or terminate your Account if we suspect that you (by conviction, settlement, insurance or escrow investigation, or otherwise) have engaged in fraudulent activity in connection with the use of the Services.
- If you have committed a crime and convicted by a court of law.
- If you are prosecuted for a crime which may not yet be proven but brings disrepute to Greenmor Services and may affect our goodwill and image negatively.
- If directed by any appropriate authority to close the service to an account or more accounts, Greenmor stands to fully comply with such directive.
11. Modifications to the Service and Prices
- Prices for using the Services are subject to change upon 30 days’ notice from Greenmor. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the Greenmor Site (Greenmor.in) or the administration menu of your GreenmorWebsite via an announcement.
- Greenmor reserves the right at any time, and from time to time, to modify or discontinue, the Services (or any part thereof) with or without notice (unless otherwise required by applicable law).
- Greenmor shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
12. Feedback and Reviews
Greenmor welcomes any ideas and/or suggestions regarding improvements or additions to the Services. Under no circumstances shall any disclosure of any idea, suggestion or related material or any review of the Services, Third Party Services or any Third Party Provider (collectively, “Feedback”) to Greenmor be subject to any obligation of confidentiality or expectation of compensation. By submitting Feedback to Greenmor (whether submitted directly to Greenmor or posted on any Greenmor hosted forum or page), you waive any and all rights in the Feedback and that Greenmor is free to implement and use the Feedback if desired, as provided by you or as modified by Greenmor, without obtaining permission or license from you or from any third party. Any reviews of a Third Party Service or Third Party Provider that you submit to Greenmor must be accurate to the best of your knowledge, and must not be illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable. Greenmor reserves the right (but not the obligation) to remove or edit Feedback of Third Party Services or Third Party Providers, but does not regularly inspect posted Feedback.
13. Copyright Notice and Takedown Procedure
Greenmor supports the protection of intellectual property. It’s our policy to respond to all notices of alleged copyright infringement. If someone believes that one of our products is infringing their intellectual property rights, they can send a Notice as per the Indian Copyright Act to Greenmor. Upon receiving a Notice, we may remove or disable access to the Materials claimed to be a copyright infringement.
14. Privacy & Data Protection
B1/91, Kasturba Nagar,
Jaipur – 302019 (India)